Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Legends

Legends

I'd like to talk about films that I had watched. If I'm not mistaken, the most film that I watched in cinemas is Chinese Boxer. I watched it 6 times. That was a long time ago. Besides thatI like to watch Alexander Fu Sheng in The Shoalin Temple and Five Shoalin Master. He's like Jackie Chan.
The big names:-


Jet Li

Alexander Fu Sheng


Jackie Chan

However I would like to highlight about someone who had become
a legend in the Chinese film industry.

The man who introduced kung-fu to the world--

Bruce Lee.


Born: 27 November 1940 San Francisco, California, United States of America

Died: 20 July 1973 Hong Kong, China

Occupation: Martial artist, actor, teacher and producer

Spouse: Linda Lee Cadwell

Children: Brandon Lee, Shannon Lee

Website: http://www.bruceleefoundation.com/

No comments: